Owner Operator Franchise Information:
We are a growing taxi company that already has the largest service coverage in Taranaki. We are looking for more franchises who want to have a solid return on their investment and be apart of a positive forward moving team. We offer mentoring and a clear pathway to success in the taxi industry.
To legally drive a taxi you must:
Hold a full class 1 current licence for 2 or more years.
- Get a DL9 medical (approx. $45.00)
- Be able to pass a fit and proper persons check* (Serious convictions may stop a person from holding a P. Endorsement licence licence) Contact NZTA if you have any concerns.
- Applicants from overseas will need to provide documented proof.
- A class 1 practical driving test may be required unless you have passed this test within the last 5 years. AA or VTNZ charges apply.
- Pass a Area Knowledge test for the area you want to work in e.g. New Plymouth or Hawera
APPLY FOR DRIVING WORK TODAY
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org